BASIC SERVICES DESCRIPTION
- Check for any exterior signs of trespassing, intrusion, vandalism, and weather damage.
- Check screens, windows, window coverings for signs of damage (tears, condition, etc.)
- Remove all newspapers, phone books, flyers, business cards, etc. from front door/driveway area.
- Sweep up front entry area.
- Minor weed control at front landscaped areas.
- Inspect landscaping and pool/spa to ensure maintenance has been completed.
- Ensure all doors and windows are secure.
- For any problems noted, we will coordinate with law enforcement or the proper authorities, secure estimates for repairs and oversee the maintenance.
- 24x7 Home security alarm response.
- Inspect interior for visual signs of pest intrusion.
- Inspect interior ceilings, walls and floors for obvious water damage and mold.
- Replace homeowner provided smoke detector batteries as needed.
- Ensure light timers are in working order and bulbs are functional (homeowner provided).
- Run garbage disposal.
- Run dishwasher and washer every other visit.
- Run faucets, shower heads, tub spigots, toilets, ensure no visible leaking.
- Add water to evaporation buckets.
- Maintain interior temperatures to ensure systems are in order.
- Check temperature of refrigerator and freezer.
- Inspect water heater for leakage.
- Reset alarm system upon exit, secure door lock and shut off household water at valve (unless there is a pool) upon vacating premises.
Inspect and attend to all boats and vehicles on property. Boats and vehicles can be made ready for your arrival.
...such as but not limited to below list.
- Ready the residence for your arrival.
- Close the house for season.
- Key West Airport pick up.
- Grocery shopping.
- Monitor home improvement projects.
- Care for any deliveries.
- Ready boat for use upon your arrival. (Additional Services will be billed at a separate rate.)